We made this game because we were missing the jitters and hardcore fun feeling that we grew to love years ago, playing games like Doom, Quake and various roguelikes. Because stuff like this is so rare nowadays, we decided to make it ourselves, and fill the empty space in our hearts with pixels, blood, zombies, robots and dark corridors.
We are three indie developers and it has taken three hard years of our life to make this game for you. When you buy the full game (ten everchanging levels of increasing awesomeness), you help us continue the indie way and also expand Teleglitch. Also, it means we can eat something better than rice, rice and vegetables. Thank you.
- 20+ types of various opponents
- 40+ types of weapons and items
- 10 levels that radically change their structure every time you play
- 10+ hours of play time (it gets harder the further you get, surprise)
- Detailed Database with juicy back story and useful info of each monster
- Option to combine all weapons and items into new awesome gear, such as the can gun (empty can + nails + explosive) or the high velocity light machinegun that shoots armor piercing depleted uranium bullets (result of modding the standard assault rifle).
- A sinister narrative filled with greedy military corporations, risky experiments and will to survive.
Full version is available here: LINK
and also on Desura : LINK